T-End Talk - New Podcast

An interesting listen well done lads.

Although I think Ryan completely missed the point about the players smiling in training and Yatesy I think got the point that it was more fiveorsix not really judging the mood after we had just been beaten by relegation rivals.

Gave it a listen, honest opinion, a load of Talksport style waffle. Won’t listen again. Good effort though, I’m sure there’s a market for it, Talksport isn’t exactly unsuccessful.

Thought it was good, very enjoyable. Glad you're happy to be critical and give honest opinions whether or not everyone agrees. I listen to tons of podcasts and make them. Only constructive feedback I can give is it would be good if the volume levels between guests was more consistent Smile

(31-01-2022, 04:35 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Gave it a listen, honest opinion, a load of Talksport style waffle. Won’t listen again. Good effort though, I’m sure there’s a market for it, Talksport isn’t exactly unsuccessful.
Thanks for giving it a listen though! Appreciate not everything will be everyone's cup of tea. Mind me asking though what it was in particular you didn't like? See if it's something we're able to change for next time? Smile

And thank you to everyone who has listened to it, any sort of feedback is welcome. Volume wise I can happily take the blame, I had a lot of issues trying to sort the volume levels out before we started.

Struck down with flu-type virus, so may be delirious, but the podcast is very good. It has a Talksport ring to it- which is fine by me as we're not likely to be featuring on there again any time soon. I agree that Gloucester City have more potential than other sides in the county. I don't agree that changing the club colours was wrong. Personally never liked playing in the colours of a defunct housing company. As for people recognising the 'Tigers' nickname, I've come across people who either didn't know the city had a football club, or if they did, we were on a par with Longlevens. You have to brand the club and do more about it.

It seems rather long. Are there any good bits worth fast forwarding to?

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20242025.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(31-01-2022, 08:37 PM)Neil Wrote:  It seems rather long. Are there any good bits worth fast forwarding to?
Some people are possibly closer to the club than others. As I'm not, I found the discussion and speculation interesting. Talk about club branding, DNW, other players commitment, what we're lacking, hybrid model...

Just listened all the way through which tells you something. Respect to those who made it happen

Agree with those who said it was too long. I know there is a lot of worries and concerns around the club now and that will influence tone but a little more light and humour to brighten the darkness would be good....football is supposed to be fun sometimes.

Interesting to listen to the thoughts about image and speed of change; I've mulled those same thoughts over myself. May also help explain to a degree the lack of atmosphere at some games? Hopefully by the next edition there will have been some communication from the club about the 'speculation ' coming out via social media that will help inform the debate.

Just another thought. We have an U21, U18, womens and womens dev team too...plus some fans with great memories and stories to share of days gone by and players who made our history.

Looking forward to edition 2.

My honest opinion is that it was pretty negative in general, think the same as Stable lad that could have done with a bit more comedy/laughter.
Felt that maybe some of the people had some sort of chip on their shoulders for different reasons.
And it's all well and Good criticizing the the owners for changing things in the club but then you talk about signing this player and signing that player,where do you think the money comes from?.
Maybe a more positive outlook on the next episode like DaveAngel to make it more of a debate rather than an hour of knocking everything and everyone (that's not to say I disagreed with everything said) I'll look forward to the next one.

I haven’t listened yet but do people really think less than an hour is too long!? Or is it just me that listens to 3hr podcasts?

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”