Roary!

I thought I'd just start a thread in appreciation of who for me has been the most entertaining member of the squad all season. During some of the dark drab afternoons his exploits have been for me the best thing on show.  He even got a round of applause on from us grumpy old buggers in the CUBS on Saturday. I don't know who you are, to be honest I don't want to, it would spoil the mystique, but a big thank you, on behalf of the Grumps and I'm sure all the little people. 
Grrrrrrrr.......

Professional Worky Ticket

well said, he is an imprtant as the rest of the squad and on some of teh dark days the only glint of light

Well done and thanks

Hear hear...and Roary even showed an impressive burst of pace running up and down the old T End on Saturday. His goalkeeping needs a bit of practice but works a treat with the youngsters!

(10-05-2022, 03:40 AM)Mr.Magoo Wrote:  I don't know who you are, to be honest I don't want to, it would spoil the mystique, but a big thank you, on behalf of the Grumps and I'm sure all the little people. 
Grrrrrrrr.......
Roary is The Stig on his day off Big Grin

Hear Hear,If watching Roary dance in the T end doesn't make you smile nothing will!
Brilliant addition to the club.

Roary, Wild Beer and the new catering team...off the pitch things have gone from strength to strength this season.

Roary is absolutely fantastic. A real asset to the club.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

My friend’s 6 year old insists on calling Roary “the kitten” whenever he sees him

I'll admit that in the past I've not really 'got' the point of mascots but I have absolutely changed my mind this season. I think Roary does a tremendous job and seeing the interactions between him/her and the younger supporters (and the not so young) has been a joy.

Here, here, have been saying it all season, he has been one of the highlights and really added to the matchday experience. He’s a volunteer but deserves to be paid for what he adds, or he may not keep doing it. Spending 2 hours in that kind of suit is no mean [tiger] feat, the visibility is not great.