First signing of the summer?

This has got a feeling of Fleetwood about it...........

(01-06-2022, 07:26 AM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  This has got a feeling of Fleetwood about it...........

I hope you are wrong but I totally agree with your sentiment . I’m sure it will depend on his wage demands etc. LM work your magic powers of persuasion.

I heard that he previously didn't want to sign for us as he felt the club lacked ambition.

Is that Fleetwood or Wright?

Sure people would have spoken to him about Manse at Torquay, Imagine how popular he would be around Gloucester after getting us promoted in his last few years of his career,Come on Danny,put pen to paper!

Just a matter of interest, I know it's past players we had. What happened to Noah Smerdon? He had a Pre Season Match for us last season. 
 Was talking to Phil Gough last night, Noah's name came up in conversation. Don't think Paul Groves was too interested in him. Think that Noah was at Western Super Mare, and Chippenham Town at stages last season.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(01-06-2022, 08:09 AM)Gladfans Wrote:  Is that Fleetwood or Wright?
Wright.

(01-06-2022, 08:58 AM)Paul Wrote:  Wright.

Up to LM to sell the club to him.

Regarding Wright, no club closer at this standard, my guess would be if he wants more time with family why not City, of course he might drop down a couple of levels given his age 37?

(01-06-2022, 10:27 AM)Severnside Wrote:  Regarding Wright, no club closer at this standard, my guess would be if he wants more time with family why not City, of course he might drop down  a couple of levels given his age 37?

Considering he was offered a contract at NL level, I can’t see him dropping to a standard below ours. Kiddy only up the road and splashing the cash, and Bath have the Gill/C********m connection. I’d love to see him in a City shirt though!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.