First signing of the summer?

My thoughts are Manse has been in talks with several free agents however most players contracts don’t end until June 1st which might be the delay in confirmed signings. I’m confident everything will come together in the next few weeks. But I’m greedy and would love to see a name of at least one new signing by this time next week ?

Also noticed a number of other clubs extending there early bird season tickets, it wouldn’t surprise me if the club do the same if there isn’t any signings news.

What's this Dorking Uncovered business you're on about. Where can I watch it?

(03-06-2022, 02:10 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  What's this Dorking Uncovered business you're on about. Where can I watch it?

It’s on YouTube for free. Search “Bunch of Amateurs” they follow a few non league clubs at different steps. It’s a documentary behind the scenes and then cut in with game footage.

(03-06-2022, 12:30 PM)Citygull Wrote:  Jason Prior's a good example of that. I notice he's just signed for Havant...maybe Dorking are planning to go full time now they're in the NL?

They aren't going full time just yet. I think Prior couldn't commit to the demands of National League football though.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/202...ts-010622/
6ft 5” - get him in on trial, could be a useful option.

Danny Wright has signed for Havant in the NLS.

Just the 114 mile commute!

Shame- plenty more fish in the sea.

(06-06-2022, 04:08 PM)Toby Wrote:  Danny Wright has signed for Havant in the NLS.

Just the 114 mile commute!

Money talks is my guess.

According to Brackley Peter Ndlovu and Matt Lowe have both left…..

(06-06-2022, 04:13 PM)Pims manager again Wrote:  According to Brackley Peter Ndlovu and Matt Lowe have both left…..

Moving on to clubs at a higher level.