Bath Friendly.

Looks like he's going to thrive on being the main man taking a bit of the pressure of McClure,Liked in his interview how he said we have players that would/could run all day,that alone will win us some points over the course of the season.

A good performance and a well deserved victory. We looked very sharp and Bath couldn’t cope with us at times.

Watching the bath managers post match interview he mentioned they had several players out with illness / injury however we also had a few out with Morgan, Dawson & King all sat in the stands .

Digie has been my player of preseason so far he’s won everything in the air and looks very assured with the ball at his feet

I wasn't excited when we signed Tre, and didn't see much in him at the Cleeve friendly. He looked much better yesterday. If we have him, McClure, and Phillips signed on, we'll get goals. Akeel might be a useful squad player, but I imagine the budget is getting tight. Tomlinson looked very lively when he came on and I expect he'll get 5-10 goals this season.