Peterborough Sports

Have had a decent start having recruited some experience pre season. Will be a tough match.

I feel like after the red card hampered us at Darlington, and the conditions vs. Boston, this is the first time to have a proper look at what our team will be about this season in hopefully normal conditions at home.

Trying to sort out one or two things so I can get to the gàme  for my first game of the season to night hopefully .
2 questions
Can I park at the ground
Where is the road works

Yes u can Jim if u get there fairly early and the roadworks are at the entrance- shouldn’t be a problem after the normal rush.

Arguably the toughest fixture so far considering we dont know anything about them. After they're very good result on Saturday we cant go taking them lightly. 6 points out of 6 at home would make it a very good start to the season

(16-08-2022, 01:32 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  Yes u can Jim if u get there fairly early and the roadworks are at the entrance- shouldn’t be a problem after the normal rush.

Cheers Gladfans got to take  wendy to the doctor later so will know if I  stay home or come to the game?

Absolute unknown quantity, they've come so far so quick that their pitch has ropes around it on Google Earth.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(16-08-2022, 04:25 PM)Neil Wrote:  Absolute unknown quantity, they've come so far so quick that their pitch has ropes around it on Google Earth.

Like Horton rd back back in the1960s then Neil . Except they seem to have a decent team and we didn't.

Can a 3G pitch get waterlogged? Asking for a friend….

(16-08-2022, 06:24 PM)TP1 Wrote:  Can a 3G pitch get waterlogged? Asking for a friend….
I imagine it can, but ours was well tested in lockdown v BPA and proved just how good AP’s drainage is.