Stadium Update 24th May

This weeks updated blog ??

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/aps-mea...xVN2_oN8w8

Fantastic progress being made at New Meadow Park. Enjoying the Blog Alex, well done to everyone involved in the construction. The two 350 seater stands looking more impressive as the build progresses. It will be unreal playing our first game back there after this time away in exile. Think I have picked a spot from where I will be watching games.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(24-05-2020, 12:12 PM)Andrew B Wrote:  Fantastic progress being made at New Meadow Park. Enjoying the Blog Alex, well done to everyone involved in the construction. The two 350 seater stands looking more impressive as the build progresses. It will be unreal playing our first game back there after this time away in exile. Think I have picked a spot from where I will be watching games.
I’ve got the back of the T-End slap bang in the middle reserved Tongue gonna look mint full of flags I know that much. Agree great progress considering everything that’s going and the shipping containers look a lot better than I thought. For some reason i thought they’d be full of graffiti “your mum sucks ####” that sort of stuff!!

I expect they will after a while. Joking aside it all looks great, well done Alex and workforce I hope the're all locals

I expect they will after a while. Joking aside it all looks great, well done Alex and workforce I hope the're all locals

It’s looking great,can’t wait to watch a game there!
Thanks for all the hard work being put in at this difficult time.

Seems like Alex is taking over as manager now if we are signing a player this week.

Very good to read, seems like real progress.

I see the shipping containers there, did I read correctly that there are going to be 3 x 3 x 3 or is that it? They're useful but look very brutal, the key is to make it look like they're not shipping containers now!

(24-05-2020, 01:50 PM)Darran Wrote:  Seems like Alex is taking over as manager now if we are signing a player this week.

I think he's just announcing it mate just to keep us all up to date. No harm slipping it in there when we've seen so much acrimony over players leaving. I think we're going to have a strong team on the field when we come home and I'm looking forward to it.

(24-05-2020, 01:50 PM)Darran Wrote:  Seems like Alex is taking over as manager now if we are signing a player this week.
James gave him and Steve a list of names before he went on furlough.

(24-05-2020, 02:36 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  James gave him and Steve a list of names before he went on furlough.
Yes but shouldn’t the manager be the one sorting out the contract etc? How would Alex/Steve know if we have got value for money?

(24-05-2020, 01:58 PM)Neil Wrote:  Very good to read, seems like real progress.

I see the shipping containers there, did I read correctly that there are going to be 3 x 3 x 3 or is that it? They're useful but look very brutal, the key is to make it look like they're not shipping containers now!

I think he's just announcing it mate just to keep us all up to date. No harm slipping it in there when we've seen so much acrimony over players leaving. I think we're going to have a strong team on the field when we come home and I'm looking forward to it.
Rowe can’t have anything to do with work whilst he is on furlough so unless it was sorted out before he went on furlough then it will be Alex’s work.

Great update. The stands are looking good. Intrigued to see this decking. Sounds like a lovely place to watch the match from.

Interested to see this signing. However it's been done is fine by me as long as they're an improvement on what we've lost recently.