FA Cup

With a new gaffer in charge, although it was important with the FA cup it is more important that the T end get behind the team and show that he has everyone behind him

Totally agree - what has happened has happened- let’s move forward together.

Up the City

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(01-10-2022, 09:10 AM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  Up the City
Big game for City and hopefully a good gate with the weather improving and two full coaches of Merfur Titvil fans coming with their passports. 

Has all the potential for a cup upset.....

European football. Can't beat it.

Hopefully big turn out and loads of NOISE

Didn't know if I could make to days game but Wendy's  mate's are coming round, so the perfect time to escape a few women ganging up on me to watch the game. Perfect as pop Larkin would say ,perfect bloody perfect.y

whoops!

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

Couldn’t make it today due to family commitments. Was gutted, now, not so much.

What was the attendance?

Seriously if that’s our players idea of impressing the new manager then I wouldn’t be surprised if we have a completely new squad by the start of next season and to be honest I wouldn’t mind at all, absolutely sick to death of some of these players. Just too many going through the motions, what are they playing at? Too many out injured as well, I’m not buying it.

Bitterly disappointing to go out in that fashion, looked like we’d somehow got a replay out of that performance only to get done in stoppage time. No first round appearance now in 10 years, we’re building another bad run as a club.

I wonder what King makes of all this, got a huge job on his hands.

(01-10-2022, 05:09 PM)TP1 Wrote:  What was the attendance?

(01-10-2022, 05:09 PM)TP1 Wrote:  Couldn’t make it today due to family commitments. Was gutted, now, not so much.

What was the attendance?
Are you talking about supporters or players?