Farsley

I am with Shandy and PMA on this and would also question what place this particular discussion has on this forum and on thread that ought to be celebrating what was a superb City performance.

By way of an observation we had a French player with us last season in Fab whose name was sung loudly by the T End on quite a few occasions.

(25-10-2022, 10:45 PM)Stable Lad Wrote:  I am with Shandy and PMA on this and would also question what place this particular discussion has on this forum and on  thread that ought to be celebrating what was a superb City performance.

By way of an observation we had a French player with us last season in Fab whose name was sung loudly by the T End on quite a few occasions.
Quite a few threads on here go wildly off topic, so this one isn't unusual. Grey beard has his opinions. I mentioned I was mugged in Paris in 1982. When younger I was also  set upon whilst minding my own business in Gloucester. I don't hold a grudge against the French nation for getting mugged there. Idiots are everywhere, but so are good people. In 1982 I made a friend of a French chap who had come to work for six months at Simon Barron - a French company on Bristol Road. I've been to stay with him and his family many times since and he's returned to Gloucester, a city he likes - a lot. I like France and the French, but accept that others have different views. True, this is a football forum, but people go off topic. As long as comment is reasonable people should be able to express their views. A case of I might not agree with what you say but you should be able to say it. And you're right about Fabian Robert. The finest Frenchman to grace the streets of Gloucester. Except perhaps for my mate Philippe.  Smile

And they stink too.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20242025.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(25-10-2022, 11:14 PM)Paul Wrote:  Idiots are everywhere
Nail on head!