Farsley

So glad I could make today's match  it was a very good come back from  0-1down to a very  satisfying  5-1 win against a dirty side that did not deserve a weak ref being in  charge ?  Think we may. be two or three players out for our next game at the  very least if not for more games . Farsley number 10 should have been sent off  in the first.  FIVE seconds after flying in to Ben Morgan then putting a elbow into  Morgan's jaw  should have gone but the ref didn't even have a word  with the player and didn't  go for any colour of card what  so ever disgraceful performance by the official s all round to day for me.
Saying that the new player looked like he had played in the team for years and took his two goals with  a lot of composure and with the whole team joining in by playing good  football and by not being bullied by a dirty team like Farsley . Can't get to to many games ,but so glad I got to see the team win to day and really enjoyed my afternoon football at the T T .Was going to say up the city ,but the league table is saying it for all to see.

Great atmosphere in the t end. When we sang Steven give us a wave, he waved straight away. Little things like that make you actually like a manager.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Mr Magoo your point 4. Tre Mitford.

A gifted forward he is not but
A) he must be a nightmare to mark tall powerful upper body strength and not being disrespectful all arms and legs .
B) Gives 100% albeit sometimes wasted effort. It something to be worked on.
C) As we can see from his goal today tremendously powerful when shooting at goal.

Under SK tutelage who knows ( KP couldn’t hit a barn door a few weeks ago)

Lovely chap as well.

(22-10-2022, 07:05 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  Great atmosphere in the t end. When we sang Steven give us a wave, he waved straight away. Little things like that make you actually like a manager.
This

(22-10-2022, 07:03 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  So glad I could make today's match  it was a very good come back from  0-1down to a very  satisfying  5-1 win against a dirty side that did not deserve a weak ref being in  charge ?  Think we may. be two or three players out for our next game at the  very least if not for more games . Farsley number 10 should have been sent off  in the first.  FIVE seconds after flying in to Ben Morgan then putting a elbow into  Morgan's jaw  should have gone but the ref didn't even have a word  with the player and didn't  go for any colour of card what  so ever disgraceful performance by the official s all round to day for me.
Saying that the new player looked like he had played in the team for years and took his two goals with  a lot of composure and with the whole team joining in by playing good  football and by not being bullied by a dirty team like Farsley . Can't get to to many games ,but so glad I got to see the team win to day and really enjoyed my afternoon football at the T T .Was going to say up the city ,but the league table is saying it for all to see.

Good post Jim totally agree. The first foul could easily have been a red -; dreadful challenge and set the tone for the rest of the game.

I still feel like James Brown

(22-10-2022, 07:39 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I still feel like James Brown
 A brand new bag? Is this a reference to your scrotal transplant?

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

No. And I've told you not to air my reconstructive surgery over the world wide web.

It's a nod to the drumming today, in honour of the understated UB40 stick smacker, and closet Bromsgrove Rovers supporter. James Brown.

Or it could just be tinnitus.

Could someone please let me know if the club shop was open today? Arriving at 2:40 it looked closed. Being pernickety, if that was the case we probably lost a chance to sell a trinket or two, to the young uns and their accompanying parents wallets. Staffing issues? Just a thought.....

Professional Worky Ticket

(22-10-2022, 06:14 PM)Neil Wrote:  I'd word that a bit different. Shows the difference between a rookie manager and an experienced one.
Or a manager who plays positive attacking football as opposed to one who naturally favours defence.

Sounds like I missed a really good match today - marooned in Florence by an airline pilots strike. Should’ve been home yesterday, but now won’t get home until Monday.