Meet the Chairman Questions

Top 3 aims for the club at end of your first year ?

Are there parts of the ground yiu would be looking to develop ?

Will the new ownership take the opportunity to reset/have a positive the relationship with local media - Specifically BBC Gloucestershire.

Hope the bad weather tomorrow won't put off people from going , with the temperature supposed to drop to _5  degrees tomorrow night with possible snow . Is there going to be something like a video for people like my self filmed and put on the forum later that won't be 
able to attend the club for whatever their reasons.

It’s going to be videoed in its entirety and will be avoided to view pretty quickly.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(17-01-2023, 06:17 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  It’s going to be videoed in its entirety and will be avoided to view pretty quickly.
Brilliant news as I can't make it due to work.

(17-01-2023, 06:17 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  It’s going to be videoed in its entirety and will be avoided to view pretty quickly.

Grand David just grand , just hope the budget don't get smaller for next season ?

Tomorrow night will certainly get more interesting now with this evenings news.

I hope the new chairman is given a chance tomorrow as he can hardly be held responsible for decisions being made before he takes over, whether people agree with them or not

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Hope it’s not a video to be avoided Tongue

(17-01-2023, 09:53 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  I hope the new chairman is given a chance tomorrow as he can hardly be held responsible for decisions being made before he takes over, whether people agree with them or not

Well said Matthew