Brackley

I had the same, I sent them an e-mail to complain and then suddenly it worked. I sent another to apologise!

Anyway, let's have it. Come on City!!!!

Listening to Radio Glos mainly as Ryan is on too.

0-0 HT, not much going on really, Dada doing most of our work down the one side. Not sure what Hall was doing coming out so far for their big chance!

Ref certainly likes the sound of his own whistle.

Can't really hear the Brackley fans on the stream, all I can hear are the City Boys  Cool

(03-05-2023, 08:38 PM)Fonzie Wrote:  0-0 HT, not much going on really, Dada doing most of our work down the one side. Not sure what Hall was doing coming out so far for their big chance!

Ref certainly likes the sound of his own whistle.

Can't really hear the Brackley fans on the stream, all I can hear are the City Boys  Cool
Yep , Saw It exactly like you, There trying to break down the right but Owen Evans not having any of It.

(03-05-2023, 07:47 PM)Stable Lad Wrote:  Listening to Radio Glos mainly as Ryan is on too.
Am listening on Radio Glos too - first time I've ever heard a City match broacast on there.

I listened to the first half as well - unsurprisingly both teams sound cagey, but it sounds like Gloucester have been the more adventurous.

Not sure if radio ratings work this way, but I've got our game on the radio as well with the sound off while I watch the stream, in the hope that one extra listener sways the figures in our favour  Tongue

Get in KP!! Really well worked goal.

Great start to the half lads, let's keep it coming now!

BDDHSJDNBDDKX X DJEKDBFJDKDNDHDKDMDBXJFNC C DHAKANSHDISN GAHHHHHHHR D DUSKSJ GOMDBDEID HE COME ONNNN

Looked a push on Morgan.

(03-05-2023, 09:05 PM)charlie Wrote:  BDDHSJDNBDDKX X DJEKDBFJDKDNDHDKDMDBXJFNC C DHAKANSHDISN GAHHHHHHHR D DUSKSJ GOMDBDEID HE COME ONNNN
I agree.

This ref don't like dada

10 out of 10 for footballing zen