Thank you

Sorry,Darren out of order, enough said!

(04-05-2023, 12:49 PM)RJS Wrote:  Tad dramatic?  Lets not forget that he could probably cripple the club in a heartbeat given the debt currently owed to him if he so wished.  There are things we would all want to have gone differently this year, but the harsh reality is he could, if he wanted, have made things so much worse, and none of us would even have a club to support.  

On another point, and I guess not completely unconnected to the above, I'd echo the thanks to all the volunteers etc, it has been a tumultuous season so it can't have been easy for a lot of people.

To be fair he hired King and I have always said I would put that above the ground in things Alex has done for the club, but it has been an embarrassment off the pitch at times this season and that is down to him losing interest. Like I say he suddenly shows up when we might get some success despite not going for months.

(04-05-2023, 12:58 PM)Pims manager again Wrote:  Sorry,Darren out of order, enough said!

What's out of order? He's been a disgrace for most of this season and I can't wait to see the back of him. Why on earth should he try and muscle in on our success when he tried to hamper the efforts time and time again.

This is a thread to thank those who have done so much for the club this year (including Alex) let's not turn it into a dig at those who don't meet the high standards of entitled fans.

Why don't you stick your money where your fingers are Darran, and invest some of your £17K winnings in keeping Kingy at the wheel Smile

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(04-05-2023, 01:03 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  This is a thread to thank those who have done so much for the club this year (including Alex) let's not turn it into a dig at those who don't meet the high standards of entitled fans.

Why don't you stick your money where your fingers are Darran, and invest some of your £17K winnings in keeping Kingy at the wheel Smile

And I don't think Alex deserves as much praise as some want to lavish on him so I'm speaking up. As much as I would love to it wouldn't get us very far and I would be divorced!

Well done on the win, by the way.

I know your thoughts, but there is a time and place............

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(04-05-2023, 12:19 PM)Darran Wrote:  No surprise to see Alex turn when there was the possibility of success despite all that he has put us through this season.

Wow.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Thanks to everyone who keep this thing running especially the away day coaches. I was pleased EM & AP we're at the match yesterday. Some things in hindsight could have been done differently but above all we've got a ground to go to next season which wouldn't have happened without the efforts of the above. Personally I've found holding long term resentments, unless we're talking Stale Mince, is counter productive to my own mental health. But each to their own.

I started this hoping it could be a feel good thread to thank those, particularly the volunteers who have given so much this season.   It's a pitty that things took a turn and I would like to distance myself from Darran's comments.

(04-05-2023, 06:28 PM)I Stable Lad Wrote:  I started this hoping it could be a feel good thread to thank those, particularly the volunteers who have given so much this season.   It's a pitty that things took a turn and I would like to distance myself from Darran's comments.
100%

The only answer is a boxing match, £17K to the winner!

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php