season tickets

any idea of prices?

They’ll be released in early June, but I believe they’ll be similar to last season, with a few tweaks and options that I’m sure will prove popular.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(16-05-2023, 06:33 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  They’ll be released in early June, but I believe they’ll be similar to last season, with a few tweaks and options that I’m sure will prove popular.

Such as, regulars get in for free? Idea

There are no strangers here, only friends you have not met yet!

(16-05-2023, 02:15 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  If It does exist and we can watch the night games on TV you wont miss many games.

Very true ,but when when Wendy went to log on to. NLTV it was charging  a extra pound on top of  the game fee ?
Wendy did not know what the extra was for so. did not carry on , though it was a bit dodgy. ?
Suppose better safe then sorry .

(18-05-2023, 11:32 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  Very true ,but when when Wendy went to log on to. NLTV it was charging  a extra pound on top of  the game fee ?
Wendy did not know what the extra was for so. did not carry on , though it was a bit dodgy. ?
Suppose better safe then sorry .

It's just a quirk of the system you only ever get charged £9.50 and there is nothing dodgy about it at all. I've done it numerous times now.

(18-05-2023, 11:40 AM)Darran Wrote:  It's just a quirk of the system you only ever get charged £9.50 and there is nothing dodgy about it at all. I've done it numerous times now.

Thank you Darren very much I will let her know ,

any news on prices yet?

Should be this week

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”