Stadium Update 28th June

An other good read Alex with steady progress being made in spite of the pandemic. Well done everybody involved!

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/aps-meadow-park-blog/
You were quick on that one Doc

Forgot to include the link in my post - Duh!

More good news thanks Alex. Guiseley repercussions.. was it the fracas in the first half leading to their red card? Why would it take the League 9+ months to get round to investigating it?

(28-06-2020, 03:10 PM)Citygull Wrote:  More good news thanks Alex.  Guiseley repercussions.. was it the fracas in the first half leading to their red card? Why would it take the League  9+ months to get round to investigating it?
Not surprising when you see the farce they’re making over the end of season

The LED floodlight subject is one that I don't understand but do appreciate when it comes to pointing a camera at the pitch and expecting to freeze the action in the middle of December!

(28-06-2020, 03:15 PM)Eric Van Der Floof Wrote:  Not surprising when you see the farce they’re making over the end of season
Average age of “the Board” is 65, youngest being 54, oldest 76. Remember what Will Carling said....

(28-06-2020, 06:40 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Average age of “the Board” is 65, youngest being 54, oldest 76. Remember what Will Carling said....

"Pass me another pint of wee wee Johnny, last one to finish eats the sticky biccy"?

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(28-06-2020, 07:39 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  "Pass me another pint of wee wee Johnny, last one to finish eats the sticky biccy"?
Wasn't it "Pwoar, it stinks of Princes Charles down here. I'd avoid tunnels in Paris if I were you"?

Thanks for another excellent update. Really good progress.

Anyone know if the fairly wide concrete standing area in front of the T-End terracing will have hatchings to stop people standing on?

Surprised to see Alex mention we will never feature on the agents list. I would have thought the players we have been signing of late have agents and thus they would have got money from the deals.

Alex also talks about leaving at the end of next season. I want to know what plans are in place if that happens? As we know he is basically bankrolling the club at the moment so how secure is the club if Alex leaves?