Painting PAAAARTAAAY!

(05-09-2020, 11:16 PM)Neil Wrote:  That ramp needs a name. On twitter I suggested Goughie's Passage. Anyone got any better ideas?

Mings Alley. Akwasi’s Ascent. The corridor of uncertainty.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Personally I think that passage needs a few murals or trendy like graffiti like they’ve got about these days obviously all related to the club. I know Boston had it all plastered in their away entrance and it looked pretty impressive. ‘Welcome to Hell’ that sort of thing (or maybe not) ?

How about a ‘walk of legends’ type mural display? Fans could vote for who makes the cut

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(06-09-2020, 08:16 AM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  How about a ‘walk of legends’ type mural display? Fans could vote for who makes the cut
That would be a brilliant idea. If had to nominate my Top 3 GCAFC Players, in no particular order :- 1). Tom Webb. 2). Matt Bath. 3). Chris Burns.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(06-09-2020, 08:16 AM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  How about a ‘walk of legends’ type mural display? Fans could vote for who makes the cut
Yeah that’s what I was thinking something along them lines to

(06-09-2020, 07:46 AM)Ray Tango Wrote:  Personally I think that passage needs a few murals or trendy like graffiti like they’ve got about these days obviously all related to the club. I know Boston had it all plastered in their away entrance and it looked pretty impressive. ‘Welcome to Hell’ that sort of thing (or maybe not) ?
Had exactly the same thought as I walked up it.

(06-09-2020, 07:46 AM)Ray Tango Wrote:  Personally I think that passage needs a few murals or trendy like graffiti like they’ve got about these days obviously all related to the club. I know Boston had it all plastered in their away entrance and it looked pretty impressive. ‘Welcome to Hell’ that sort of thing (or maybe not) ?
Moments icónicos of the club yes, welcome to hell doesn’t say to me community club!maybe something like “stories of City fans” what the club means to them and why...something that inspires... I like reading about some of the stuff from years before from the older members on here which still follow the club today.

(06-09-2020, 09:39 AM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Moments icónicos of the club yes, welcome to hell doesn’t say to me community club!maybe something like “stories of City fans” what the club means to them and why...something that inspires... I like reading about some of the stuff from years before from the older members on here which still follow the club today.
I was only joking about the ‘welcome to hell’ I’ll keep that one in the bank! How about the names of supporters who have sadly passed away in the past 13 years etched on the panels.

Paint the bottom part sea green and put waves on it ...................

big blow up's of Shandy's trump cards.