Stadium Update - 16th August

(17-08-2020, 06:04 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  Fair point but it is at least two metres from the pitch and almost 3 from the seats. Its more a demarcation barrier than anything else. Got the nod from the FA I believe.
AP said the league suggested the lower fencing (or maybe it was the FA) - but they won’t be taking any responsibility when someone does their nut in with a slip, trip or fall. And they aren’t the HSE.

We have a safety officer, so I’m sure the appropriate action will be taken.

On a positive note, Goughy must be delighted with the barrier height; imagine he thought his days of getting on the pitch were long gone!

And don’t get me started on hatchings!

Flood light's
I believe that the flood light's would be switched on last night? How did it go ,and are there any video's of it,if I've got things right that is?

(20-08-2020, 09:29 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  Flood light's
I believe that the flood light's would be switched on last night? How did it go ,and are there any video's of it,if I've got things right that is?
Alex has just posted a video of them being switched on and will do another later so we can see it at dark,well pleased with how the stadium looks and that grass under the lights must look even better than in the day!

Was there when the lights were switched on . They were bright even in glorious sunshine. When they were being fitted the workers fitting them said they were top quality.

I'm disappointed that Alex didn't do the floodlight video wearing sunglasses.

I’m surprised they didn’t light up your lounge this afternoon, Neil. You will definitely save on the electricity this winter.

That's facing the wrong way. I can see them from my bedroom window though!