Slimbridge

Anyone going?

If we had been closer to the start of the season I would have been tempted, but the first friendly is going to tell us very little really and friendlies are dull at the best of times. Added to the fact there is no guarantee of getting in then it doesn't really seem worth it.

Yep.....

Was the yep to say yes you’re going or to agree with Darran?

No, wait that’s a stupid question for me to ask isn’t it? RT agreeing with Darran! Doh!

We agreed on something few weeks back....that won’t be happening again in a hurry I imagine ???

Don’t forget to take your contact details with you on a bit of paper if it’s anything like the other night when then played Weston it’ll get everyone in quicker.

Interesting to know. Is that a thing now? Do you have to take a utility bill or a bank statement or such?

(28-08-2020, 07:49 PM)Neil Wrote:  Anyone going?
Im not but I’m actually really looking forward to it just because it’s so long since a team or myself have played just to see how the new players get on.
im not even watching/watched televised games as without the fans it’s pretty crap!

(28-08-2020, 09:05 PM)Neil Wrote:  Interesting to know. Is that a thing now? Do you have to take a utility bill or a bank statement or such?
Just your name and phone number on a bit of paper

That seems open to abuse, which is a shame, I have no issue with contact tracing although I'm sure that there will be people that will.

Someone put A.Hitler on a piece of paper the other night I noticed ?