Rover European

Have ceased trading. We had many good awaydays with them. Sorry for Tiz and Trev and all the other drivers we got to know.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/ne...rs-4467606

Sorry to hear that, travelled with them on other trips as well as with City.

Sad to hear. Enjoyed a few GCAFC away matches on the Rover Coach. Whenever I saw a Rover Coach if driving somewhere, I immediately thought of GCAFC.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Neil, the picture you took of supporters in the coach on the way to AFC Fylde? That was a smaller Rover coach? Good picture showing Pat and Bob Green sat at the front. I was sat just behind them I think. End of season game I believe where we lost 6-4 at AFC Fyldes previous ground. Crazy game. Think that on this same very day, CTFC got relegated from League 2.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(29-08-2020, 12:19 AM)Andrew B Wrote:  Neil, the picture you took of supporters in the coach on the way to AFC Fylde? That was a smaller Rover coach? Good picture showing Pat and Bob Green sat at the front. I was sat just behind them I think. End of season game I believe where we lost 6-4 at AFC Fyldes previous ground. Crazy game. Think that on this same very day, CTFC got relegated from League 2.

Think that was a KB coach