Batman through the years.

At work during the week, we were discussing the Best Batman. Talk was of the classic 1960's Adam West Batman with 'Kapow!!!' etc. I thought the Michael Keaton version was good. Jack Nicholson as the Joker and a Cast of Jerry Hall and Kim Basinger. The sequel was good with Danny Devito as Penguin. 
    Other Actors to have played Batman include Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale (always want to call him Gareth) thought he was good as Batman, and Ben Affleck.
     Enjoyed the recent Joker film, showing how this character came to light.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Never watched any of the films, Batman to me is always the Adam West version, and always will be.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Always thought Michael Keaton was underrated in everything that he did. Don't think many would name him if they were asked to reel off a list of Hollywood actors.

(30-08-2020, 12:46 PM)Neil Wrote:  Always thought Michael Keaton was underrated in everything that he did. Don't think many would name him if they were asked to reel off a list of Hollywood actors.
Have to agree with you about Michael Keaton. I think he is underrated. A favourite Film that he has done is Pacific Heights.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Good fillum. The Paper is fantastic.

Not seen it. 

Who's Michael Keaton?

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

calm down Michael Owen!