Where will you watch a game from.

On Twitter there is a caption entitled where will you watch from,with some good views of the ground. For my self I will try to stand facing the stand's in front of the security container on the half way line.If its to much for me I will try to get a seat in one of the stands if I can?My days of being in the T End I think are now way gone it's better to leave it to the young guns now to make their own memories and carry on what the first T Ender's started.I've still got one of the loudest shouts in M P and will till shout for the team and of course the ref  and linesmen or women.

If I can't get in I'll be watching from the top of the tip

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

T-END and can’t wait!

Had thought about this sometime ago. I will be standing alongside the length of the pitch somewhere between the T-End refreshment kiosk and the Press Box. Get a good view of the two seated stands and the dugouts. Able to appreciate the atmosphere from the T-End, and on a night game, maybe see Gloucester Cathedral lit up.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Bit frustrating you have to pay extra to sit, but it certainly looks like the best view of the game will be from there so I will be looking to go in there.

T-End obviously