Poll: Put the stadium forum into lockdown? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yarp
11.11%
11.11%
Narp
88.89%
88.89%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Time to say goodbye?

(13-09-2020, 09:08 AM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Oh, blimey, it hadn’t occurred to me that the weekly blogs might be ending. It feels like they are so much more than just a stadium update.

Keep open.

Oh, and Lee, keep meaning to ask, is it possible to have the threads set to show when the last post was added? I’m forever reading the same post because I’m not sure if anyone has added anything.
And a “ like “ or “ dislike “ post  option would be great If it’s available Lee?

(13-09-2020, 02:05 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  And a “ like “ or “ dislike “ post  option would be great If it’s available Lee?

It's available but have no desire to implement it personally. Its not a popularity contest
Thumbs Down 

(13-09-2020, 10:12 PM)Lee Wrote:  It's available but have no desire to implement it personally. Its not a popularity contest

(13-09-2020, 10:12 PM)Lee Wrote:  It's available but have no desire to implement it personally. Its not a popularity contest
 Just means you agree or disagree without haven’t to write anything.

Then write something, that's how forums work

(13-09-2020, 10:44 PM)Lee Wrote:  Then write something, that's how forums work
“Dislike”

(13-09-2020, 10:44 PM)Lee Wrote:  Then write something, that's how forums work

This used to bother me too, a forum is only as good as it's content, if people aren't posting things then there's nothing to read. I'm not sure what stops people sharing their views but I can only read my own posts a certain number of times a day!

I would like to see this continue until crowds return to Meadow Park. I am sure Alex and the Club will have bits of information which we as Supporters would be interested in.

If I am not mistaken Alex did a weekly update on the a Club for all officials and employees which included the players prior to the Meadow Park weekly blog being started. From memory Alex just included the supporters into the updates which became the weekly Meadow Park blog. If this is correct and Alex intends to continue with a weekly update In the future for officials and employees, perhaps the weekly update could continue to be shared with the Supporters. I do understand that 1) Alex may not wish to continue weekly briefings or 2) Confidential matters may be included in the future.

Whatever happens these weekly Meadow Park blogs have been great to read, a bright light in a Covid Lockdown environment and have shown how a football club can involve its Supporters. This inclusiveness has a knock on effect, as people appreciate being kept informed and in our case, has resulted in excess of 400 season tickets being sold.

Whatever happens with these updates I can only thank Alex for giving up his time to write the updates and all the Facebook videos of the Stadium build.