Souvenir Matchday Programme Pre-order

is this programme for the Kettering game or will it be used for the FA Cup game if we are drawn at home on the 3rd?

(20-09-2020, 03:42 PM)bigdavethemaddog Wrote:  is this programme for the Kettering game or will it be used for the FA Cup game if we are drawn at home on the 3rd?

If we are drawn at home in the cup it will be for that game, provided fans are allowed in. It may end up being a two game programme, can’t really make any decisions until we know the cup draw and the crowd situation

(20-09-2020, 03:49 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  If we are drawn at home in the cup it will be for that game, provided fans are allowed in. It may end up being a two game programme, can’t really make any decisions until we know the cup draw and the crowd situation

ok many thanks. mines ordered anyway

Just a quick update, despite good pre order numbers, we can’t produce the programme until the season starts with a crowd due to the higher production costs and also due to the fact that we really need a crowd to sell the programme to. I am considering a few options and haven’t made a decision yet so please bear with me!

Would people be willing to wait until we are able to get a crowd, or if it was possible to get a digital version in the meantime would that be of interest?

Whatever Matt, understand the circumstances and would be somewhat sad to commemorate not starting the season / not letting fans in, so happy to wait until it’s economically viable.

I would hope it could be aligned to when fans are back in. It's a stadium at the moment, with the fans in, its a home game

As long as there is a paper copy I can bury one day then I'll be happy

City Legends Top Trumps - available from the Club Shop soon!

Matt you've already worked miracles to get the programme ready. Very happy to leave it to your good sense as to how to unleash it!

please please no digital
Star 

(24-09-2020, 09:17 PM)bigdavethemaddog Wrote:  please please no digital

I was thinking that those who have ordered could get a digital version and then when a hard copy can be produced you can still have one of those as planned?