Cinema's, Restaurants, during Covid.

I was wondering if anyone has been to the Cinema or Restaurants during the last few months? Have not been since March, before Lockdown. Been to Coffee shops and had drinks in the car park. Had drive through from KFC and McDonald's. Been to Quays a couple of times, hand sanitizer going into each shop. Went to the Quays last Friday after work, was waiting to go into the Lindt Chocolate Store as only 4 people allowed in at a time. 4 people were in the store, a woman walked up to the door, she was talking to someone via a headset and walked in oblivious to Notices in the window and people waiting outside. Went to the Cornish Pasty shop, sat inside between plastic dividers. Given receipt, asked to complete a track and trace email.
    Used to go to the restaurants, cinema on quite a few occasions. Will have to start again in the new normal.

Andrew Adebowale, Mainwaring, Tucker.

Went to Greek on the Dock a few times during Eat Out and didn’t really feel that safe. It was like they were trying to cram as many people in at once.
My girlfriend lives just outside of Leicester and rather ironically the restaurants and pubs feel much better there. Only letting people book ahead, staff all wearing visors and tables spread far apart with limited numbers.

(14-09-2020, 11:59 PM)charlie Wrote:  Went to Greek on the Dock a few times during Eat Out and didn’t really feel that safe. It was like they were trying to cram as many people in at once.
My girlfriend lives just outside of Leicester and rather ironically the restaurants and pubs feel much better there. Only letting people book ahead, staff all wearing visors and tables spread far apart with limited numbers.
Think I prefer the sound of Greek on the Docks.

Spend as much as you can at Meadow Park, or my kids starve. 

No pressure.

(15-09-2020, 01:51 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Think I prefer the sound of Greek on the Docks.
Yes, Leicester is too far away unless you're a fox Wink