Oxford City Radio

Oxford City Radio have been doing weekly broadcasts during lockdown and this evening, have invited me along to join in with their football chat. Shows starts at 8pm with football chat starting around 815pm. To listen to the show, go to the Oxford City website and click on the live commentary link on the bottom right of the page.

They are also hoping that they will be able to provide live commentary of our friendly tomorrow

Any chance of that Ian DeMarin guy making an appearance?

(18-09-2020, 02:06 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Any chance of that Ian DeMarin guy making an appearance?
Saw him on the news, it seemed like he knew what he was on about

(18-09-2020, 02:06 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Any chance of that Ian DeMarin guy making an appearance?

I've give him a ring and see if he's free tonight  Wink

(18-09-2020, 03:08 PM)Eric Van Der Floof Wrote:  I've give him a ring and see if he's free tonight  Wink
He was good. Looked strangely familiar.

(18-09-2020, 11:43 AM)Eric Van Der Floof Wrote:  Oxford City Radio have been doing weekly broadcasts during lockdown and this evening, have invited me along to join in with their football chat. Shows starts at 8pm with football chat starting around 815pm. To listen to the show, go to the Oxford City website and click on the live commentary link on the bottom right of the page.

They are also hoping that they will be able to provide live commentary of our friendly tomorrow
Is it BBC oxford or Oxford city fc radio?

Oxford City FC radio

https://oxfordcityfc.co.uk