Walk Out Song

(27-09-2020, 09:41 PM)Neil Wrote:  Has anyone suggested this yet?

You might recognise one of the locations in the video, Shandy will recognise the other!

Shandy, I don't or can't believe you go to places like that and I don't mean Meadow park? I only know of the other place because my next door  ass hole and his Mrs used to be regular visitor's to par take?

I think Neil is referring to the fact that in one of my previous jobs I was tarmacing up there, that's all

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(28-09-2020, 01:49 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I think Neil is referring to the fact that in one of my previous jobs I was tarmacing up there, that's all

Are you sure it was called tar making?LOL

(28-09-2020, 04:27 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Are you sure it was called tar making?LOL
Tarmacing- check out the various urban dictionary entries.
i don’t have an up to date profanisaurus but it’s probably in there too more clearly defined.

House of pain
Jump around.
Gets the adrenaline pumping.

All Or Nothing - Small Faces

https://youtu.be/QRFHtXjoy3A
Tie a red, red, red, red ribbon, just walk on in.

In September Charlie and Alex asked what fans wanted for a walk out song to become our own sort of anthem?
   Has a song or anthem been decided?

It’s been a bit awkward, because of COVID the teams walk out separately so I’ve been playing a song by the Prodigy as it’s longer.

Cant you put on eye of the tiger for City to get us up for it and something from Adele for the away side?

As Alex would say, it’s all about the 1%.