home match streams

not sure if i have missed it at all - will home league games be streamed and how much?

cheers

You haven't missed it we are all waiting for the announcement.

We won’t be streaming our games at the moment according to the nlp which is a disgrace quite frankly.

Club have tweeted that they now plan to stream all home games hopefully starting from Tuesday.

Bit of balance please Dazzler. It was a disgrace when games weren't being filmed, now that they are there then maybe add a positive emotion to the end of your sentence?

I'm all for differing opinions, but credit where it's due....

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(04-10-2020, 06:13 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  Bit of balance please Dazzler. It was a disgrace when games weren't being filmed, now that they are there then maybe add a positive emotion to the end of your sentence?

I'm all for differing opinions, but credit where it's due....

Sorry you are quite right although I will wait until its fully confirmed to go for the big positive post, but certainly pleased it is a step in the right direction. Wonder where the NLP got their info from?

That's better.

Good lad

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(04-10-2020, 06:18 PM)Darran Wrote:  Sorry you are quite right although I will wait until its fully confirmed to go for the big positive post, but certainly pleased it is a step in the right direction. Wonder where the NLP got their info from?

It's always been the plan. Just quite a rigmarole choosing a provider and getting it sorted. 

Certainly well beyond my capabilities!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Good to hear, and glad that it will be free for season ticket holders, the right move from the club

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

I have the 1883 membership,can I watch 6 games and pay for the rest? Wish I’d taken the full ST ticket if I’d known this was going to happen.
Once this has all finished (Covid) hopefully the club can continue to stream games and sell ST tickets virtually so fans can follow the club from distance.