home match streams

Is this going to be via youtube? My old man doesn't have broadband but can watch youtube via Virgin TV.

(04-10-2020, 08:17 PM)Neil Wrote:  Is this going to be via youtube? My old man doesn't have broadband but can watch youtube via Virgin TV.
Can you have a subscribe service through YouTube? I already know that my wife will have to help me out with this as I’m useless!

AP is choosing between MySpace and Bebo I heard

(04-10-2020, 08:20 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Can you have a subscribe service through YouTube? I already know that my wife will have to help me out with this as I’m useless!

I don't think you can. Pretty sure the only clubs I have seen put something on You Tube are the ones who have done free streams. My hope is it can work with a chromecast so I can get it on my TV.

(04-10-2020, 08:20 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Can you have a subscribe service through YouTube?

Yes you can

(04-10-2020, 08:21 PM)Lee Wrote:  AP is choosing between MySpace and Bebo I heard
Lee   think you might be asked a lot of Questions on how to get streaming up and running on I pads and other device's ?by old gits like me?or any one that knows how???any Help Help's+the more fan's stream more money earned.COCtv.

Grey beard, if there's anything I can do once I know which method the club are using I will

(04-10-2020, 09:40 PM)Lee Wrote:  Grey beard, if there's anything I can do once I know which method the club are using I will

Thanks Lee much appreciated? Hope I've not brought a load of extra work your way?

Billericay are going to stream their match tomorrow on YouTube for free and then have a paid for service for their next match when it becomes ready. Could be something for us to do? Making the first match free could certainly give a bumper "crowd" for the first match back and if we play well and win, more people should be willing to pay to watch it.

Could probably get Severn Sports commentary to fit in over, get them to do some pre-match presenting/chat, an interview with Alex.

Just because there won't be a crowd there doesn't mean we can't still do other things, there are endless possibilities with how we could take this.

could do things like a virtual 50/50 cash draw, virtual match admission/pints/pies etc to raise a few quid