£11m from the Goverment

Hereford vote N&V.
I wonder if Boris will announce ‘let fans in’ on Monday evening.

It is thought a result is imminent. Dorking have reiterated their desire to look for ways to continue playing and he thinks they have a legal case

(17-02-2021, 05:42 PM)Darran Wrote:  It is thought a result is imminent. Dorking have reiterated their desire to look for ways to continue playing and he thinks they have a legal case

The Dorking chairman is very vocal on the topic. Vociferous even.  The local press must love him.

He reminds me of The Joker when I’ve seen his interviews.

(17-02-2021, 07:42 PM)Andrew R Wrote:  The Dorking chairman is very vocal on the topic. Vociferous even.  The local press must love him.

He reminds me of The Joker when I’ve seen his interviews.

He's like that on all topics. I'm not sure why his club risk losing so much money if the season doesn't end as I thought he was basically funding things himself and they are a club who spend plenty on wages.

He has done an interesting Q & A on Twitter tonight if people want to read more on what he thinks and what he plans to do. He thinks we will know the result of the vote before the weekend.

(17-02-2021, 09:31 PM)Darran Wrote:  He's like that on all topics. I'm not sure why his club risk losing so much money if the season doesn't end as I thought he was basically funding things himself and they are a club who spend plenty on wages.
Seems an interesting character, sounds like Dorking council have something to do with the club or at least they built the stadium to help the club,didnt realise they have had 16 promotions in like 20 years.

16 promotions in 20 years!!!?

Who the hell were they playing against 20yrs ago, blind Cub Scouts?!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

He sounds like Micky Flanagan
“...for maximum fun, you maintain the peep...”