Live stream recommendations?

City don’t have a game today and where I live we’re in Tier 3. I’m therefore looking for recommendations for a game to watch via stream in either NLN, NLS or the NL.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

im planning to watch Bristol City v Birmingham

I’m going to watch York vs Chester. 

The former need to start winning their games in hand to justify their favourites tag.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

It will either be Barnet v Wealdstone, Hartlepool v Boreham Wood or Hungerford v Dulwich just not decided which one yet. Barnet are charging £12.50 for their stream though.

Bromley v Stockport and Torquay v Wrexham should be good games worth watching in the National League. Apparently Bromley's streaming service is very good.

Are any of those streams free, Darren? I might be swayed by the cost and the one in particular for Barnet seems excessive.

Guiseley v Brackley will be free

Not sure of costs for them all but Hartlepool is a tenner and Hungerford is a fiver. Guiesely and Hampton are both at home today and they both do free streams.

If you have amazon prime, Liverpool v wolves at 6.30pm tomorrow.

Chips v Slough free on YouTube. A host of ex City players and a 45 year old keeper after Puddy was sent off last week.

Go onto Guiseley v Brackley and watch from the 66th minute. Fantastic goal for Guiseley and wonderful performance by the tannoy announcer.

Take notes Charlie.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen