FA Trophy

We are at home to either Needham Market or Leiston who play on Saturday and then would be away at Enfield, Maldon or Bognor after that.

We've won 1 game in 10 years in this competition, hopefully we can chalk two on the board with that draw.

I had to Google the first two places as a I have no idea where they are.

Enfield were a huge non-league club in the 80s and 90s. Maldon & Tiptree are famous for their FA Cup exploits last season, and weren't Bognor in NLS at one point?

Leiston got to 4th qualifying round of the fa Cup, beat Telford on penalties on the way. Lost to Barnet 3 2 in fa Cup.
No mugs by looks of it

Can remember going on the jolly bus to Leiston. Isn’t it near Sizewell power station. Couple of seasons ago.

I went to Leiston to watch City in an FA Cup Tie. Leiston is somewhere in Suffolk if I am correct. Think we won 3-1, believe we had Jonte Smith and Josh Cooke up front.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

...meanwhile Needham were standing second in the SL Central with 17 pts from 7 when their games were suspended. So neither of them will be pushovers.

Leiston are a poor side. Barnet had been hit by Covid so had a much changed side out. Needham Market haven't lost in the league this season and I'd be surprised if we weren't playing them next week.

Bognor were in the NLS at one point.

JR played for Needham Market

I get worried when I haven’t heard of the oposition.