FA Trophy

Apologies if I've missed it on another thread but what will be the permitted capacity for this game?

WillyC Wrote:Apologies if I've missed it on another thread but what will be the permitted capacity for this game?

Hoping that the 1000 quoted for the Boxing Day game was because this was a first match in the new stadium and a 'trial run', so that this 1000 is then applied to the FA Trophy game (Tuesday night - will be surprised if we fill) and then an increase for the Boxing Day game (which I reckon we could fill 2000!)?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Difference with the Trophy game is the fact that there will be no season ticket expectations and will probably be all ticket which will allow for stricter control with regard to entrance with prior knowledge of expected gate.

(09-12-2020, 05:22 PM)graymim Wrote:  Difference with the Trophy game is the fact that there will be no season ticket expectations and will probably be all ticket which will allow for stricter control with regard to entrance with prior knowledge of expected gate.
Good shout Gray. I'd forgotten about the season ticket issue.

(09-12-2020, 05:22 PM)graymim Wrote:  Difference with the Trophy game is the fact that there will be no season ticket expectations and will probably be all ticket which will allow for stricter control with regard to entrance with prior knowledge of expected gate.
Yep, I think this works out quite well in principle.

(09-12-2020, 03:36 PM)WillyC Wrote:  Apologies if I've missed it on another thread but what will be the permitted capacity for this game?
The date it’s scheduled for is the 19th so depends firstly on what tier Gloucestershire is in on the next roll of the dice on the 16th, if Tier 3 then no fans sadly.

We play on Tuesday 15th.

Ah okay, good news, and then hope we remain tier 2 or move to tier 1

(09-12-2020, 03:32 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  I get worried when I haven’t heard of the oposition.
I get cold sweats when I hear the names Street, Chalfont St Peter and Christchurch. Been to watch City away to Whitchurch, did not know where it was at first, but thankfully won 2-0.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(09-12-2020, 03:02 PM)graymim Wrote:  Can remember going on the jolly bus to Leiston. Isn’t it near Sizewell power station. Couple of seasons ago.
I remember that trip - it was 10th October 2015!