Cameron McGilp

To be fair the Twitter hype came from Swindon fans and it seems it was more banter than anything due too him being a top player on FIFA.
I saw him play a few friendlies and wasn't impressed and was surprised we signed him,just assumed PG had seen something in him in training.

Thought he was a talented player, but not a NL North player. In a league where he'd get more protection from the ref (he got fouled all over the pitch last time I saw him play), and more time to play a pass, I'm sure he'll shine. Hopefully his confidence won't take too much of a knock from some of undeserved abuse he got from some people, and he can get himself back into full time football.

I think some people forget at the heart of all of this, there's a young man who's just lost his job...wish him well and both parties move on.

On the flip side, we are now hopefully back within budget.

(12-11-2021, 11:40 AM)Kitto Wrote:  Thought he was a talented player, but not a NL North player. In a league where he'd get more protection from the ref (he got fouled all over the pitch last time I saw him play), and more time to play a pass, I'm sure he'll shine. Hopefully his confidence won't take too much of a knock from some of undeserved abuse he got from some people, and he can get himself back into full time football.

I think some people forget at the heart of all of this, there's a young man who's just lost his job...wish him well and both parties move on.

Good post - I especially agree with your opening sentence.