Barf City

You mean the commentary? We have to record the games for the league anyway don’t we?

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

We aren't and won't be live streaming this season.

I'll check but ... I think out filming this season is all done for the league via the VEO and GPS tracking system we've heavily invested in this pre-season and I mean ...

So assume it's filming and the set up ... commentary for free post game highlights is a luxury I'd suggest ... I might be wrong on the filming ... so I'll double check. But for the money we've spent, I want it playing upfront too!

AP

Yep. The clever system will be doing the filming for the league footage. I don't think ... but I've asked ... if that can be used for fan highlights ... but even if it can ... someone needs to crop it etc etc so regardless we need someone to do it.

AP

Any highlights would be excellent as the ones on the NL website never seem to work.
Hopefully we will move up the league and get Tigers TV which gives access to games for a monthly cost.

Chloe has said she'll chip and crop the new VEO/ GPS footage for fans following home game ... a link for watching which can be posted out after the league embargo times. Please thank her when you next see her. It won't have commentary or have any sexy graphics, just highlights ...

AP

(25-07-2021, 03:17 PM)Alex Petheram Wrote:  Chloe has said she'll chip and crop the new VEO/ GPS footage for fans following home game ... a link for watching which can be posted out after the league embargo times. Please thank her when you next see her. It won't have commentary or have any sexy graphics, just highlights ...

AP
Please tell her it's appreciated from those of us that can't get to games 
,Cheers