Coventry 'XI'

Gladfans

Received your PM and thank you for your comments ,much appreciated.
Jim

(02-08-2021, 09:16 AM)Daveangel Wrote:  Unpopular opinion, but I always thought Kiddy’s food reputation was more myth than deserved. Thought the cottage pie etc was incredibly bland and unseasoned, and got very expensive. Not a patch on BPA, or the best I’ve ever had, homemade burgers cooked on a hanging braai at WSM. Dulwich Hamlets Caribbean kiosk was amazing as well.

That was at Tooting, but clearly it went down well because when they went back home the Caribbean kiosk came with them. Guessing it's still there but obviously not been for while!

(02-08-2021, 04:12 PM)Darran Wrote:  That was at Tooting, but clearly it went down well because when they went back home the Caribbean kiosk came with them. Guessing it's still there but obviously not been for while!
Yes that was a grand day out, Tooting allowed Dulwich to sell their own "craft ales" as well, plus we nicked a somewhat fortunate 1-0 win thanks to Noah.

(02-08-2021, 05:09 PM)Citygull Wrote:  Yes that was a grand day out, Tooting allowed Dulwich to sell their own "craft ales" as well, plus we nicked a somewhat fortunate 1-0 win thanks to Noah.

Yeah we were lucky to win as we scored with pretty much our only shot of the game although we defended very well that afternoon.

(02-08-2021, 09:16 AM)Daveangel Wrote:  Unpopular opinion, but I always thought Kiddy’s food reputation was more myth than deserved. Thought the cottage pie etc was incredibly bland and unseasoned, and got very expensive. Not a patch on BPA, or the best I’ve ever had, homemade burgers cooked on a hanging braai at WSM. Dulwich Hamlets Caribbean kiosk was amazing as well.
Not unpopular with me. Would rather eat minced cardboard. Looks like Kiddy have finally come to their senses.