Poll: Season tickets on sale 01 May (ish) - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please get them selling
70.00%
70.00%
Wait if we can
30.00%
30.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Season tickets ....

That's good news we can change surface mid season. I had this fear we'd have to play 1 or 2 games at Bath but then be stuck there all season.

Before I get the attached on the main club website and we publish ... what mistakes have I made ...

Season ticket pack attached...

AP

Attached Files
.pdf GCAFC 2020.21 Season tickets.pdf Size: 629.47 KB  Downloads: 586

Good stuff AP,
Do you want the typos corrected?

PDF Line 2 -“...which we’re still waiting on a kick off date to be confirmed / or ...waiting on confirmation of a kick off date”

PDF Line 3 - “...Meadow Park, Gloucester.”

That should do it,
Cheers

Very kind of you to call them typos ... spelling and writing for that matter, is far from my strong point!

Thank you for spotting them... updated attached Smile

AP

Attached Files
.pdf GCAFC 2020.21 Season tickets.pdf Size: 629.58 KB  Downloads: 7

Maybe the addition of a GDPR statement might be useful, “...fair and proper use of people’s information...” etc etc

We'll put that statement on the website.

Thanks again

AP

How about replacing this:
...season, which we’re still waiting on a kick off date to be confirmed. But one thing we do know is that we will be back at our ‘Home’, back...

With this:
...season. While we wait for confirmation of a start date for next season, one thing we do know is that we will be back at our ‘Home’, back...

And maybe a bit of clarification on the U12’s, I assume it is 1xU12 per paying adult but some may not. Also, I would write Free of Charge rather than the acronym.

Just putting this out there...

Why not give fans that live afar a chance to
be a Associated with the club even if they may not get
to a game which you can therefore receive an upfront amount of money which may never even be used...
For example (2 games entrance (40pounds)10% off in club shop)
It works out more expensive obviously but that’s not the point...I’m not going to buy a whole season ticket but I would still like a way to support the club in some sort of entrance fee which I may or may not use during the season(I would still the entry fee if I could get to a game)
I have no idea if it would be a success but the club don’t lose out in anyway.
My Spanish club do something similar and I thinks it’s a good idea for people to support there local club even from a distance.
Cheers

ODG, Thanks.

ST, let me have a think, it's a good idea... we did something this season just gone .. £30 for three games, that went down really well.. but we introduced it mid season ...

AP

Sorry not ST anymore... PS (Prorsum Semper)

AP

Final version attached, this will go live at some point today via Trevor on email and Issac on the website etc

Thanks all

AP

Attached Files
.pdf GCAFC 2020.21 Season tickets. FINAL.pdf Size: 629.66 KB  Downloads: 12

What happens if the 20/21 season is say only half a season?