FA Cup

Honestly - if we lose this. Please, please take this seriously and do the job, there will be no coming back from this locally if we lose this.

Draw the first match the replay at NMP everyone happy.

I wouldn’t be happy with a draw against Longlevens

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(06-09-2021, 02:13 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  I wouldn’t be happy with a draw against Longlevens

Ditto!

This is more of a 'must win' than the next home match

(06-09-2021, 01:05 PM)Woody Wrote:  Any chance of it being switched to New Meadow Park, would think there will be quite a bit of interest in this locally and not sure how many Sawmills is allowed to hold.
Around 600-700. Think it can only be switched on police / FA advice.

(06-09-2021, 01:52 PM)MeadowClark Wrote:  Honestly - if we lose this. Please, please take this seriously and do the job, there will be no coming back from this locally if we lose this.
It’s one thing being to victim of a shock result when it’s against a team miles away and no one realised we even exist, but this would be on another level if we slip up here. We will be an absolute laughing stock.

(06-09-2021, 02:29 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Around 600-700. Think it can only be switched on police / FA advice.

It’s one thing being to victim of a shock result when it’s against a team miles away and no one realised we even exist, but this would be on another level if we slip up here. We will be an absolute laughing stock.
600 to 700 I think is a bit over optimistic. Would definitely pull in that many but would be like the front row at a rock concert. Not for me. Covid is still very much in the air. May have to be all ticket and a limited number.

(06-09-2021, 02:21 PM)MeadowClark Wrote:  Ditto!
That makes 3 of us!

As I'm in walking distance of Saw Mills have watched them a few times, albeit not for a while now. They'll not be lacking in the physicality department or passion and team spirit. They've some talented players too. This is no easy draw and we'll need to be on our A game for sure.

Few will remember now, but post flood when finding pitches for our youth teams to play was a massive challenge, Longlevens were one of the clubs who invited us in and gave a warm welcome. I think it was the U15 squad.

Gonna be a nightmare to park around there.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php