Curzon Ashton (H)

Well said Alex, it is up to PG to sort this out, you and EMc have backed him, hopefully it will come good startng this Saturday

Thanks … Let’s see what happens tomorrow …

AP

This will be my first home league match of the season. Went to first match of the season at Southport. Went to Needham Market FA Trophy tie with a crowd of around 928? Been to Youth team / Women's matches at New Meadow Park.
Could not believe the crowds of 2000+ for the first two home league matches. Based on last three defeats, difficult to gauge what crowd could be tomorrow. If it's 1000+, could be alright. Curzon may not bring many. Could be a tough match, Curzon winning there last two away matches.
Having not gone to the Chorley game, that is hopefully the lowest point that the Club can go. Prepared to give the plates a new start Vs Curzon.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(11-09-2021, 01:06 AM)Andrew B Wrote:  This will be my first home league match of the season. Went to first match of the season at Southport. Went to Needham Market FA Trophy tie with a crowd of around 928? Been to Youth team / Women's matches at New Meadow Park.
Could not believe the crowds of 2000+ for the first two home league matches. Based on last three defeats, difficult to gauge what crowd could be tomorrow. If it's 1000+, could be alright. Curzon may not bring many. Could be a tough match, Curzon winning there last two away matches.
Having not gone to the Chorley game, that is hopefully the lowest point that the Club can go. Prepared to give the plates a new start Vs Curzon.
Sorry, supposed to read, Prepared to give the players a new start Vs Curzon. Wiping the slate clean with all the players, everyone gets a chance to show there worth Vs Curzon. Time for the Team to put last weekend behind them, go onto the New Meadow Park pitch , and put in a performance.
 I'll take losing, just as long as we turn up and give the opposition a game.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

It's game day. The sun is shining. The day is full of endless exciting possibilities.  It's time to put the past back in the box and look forwards with positivity, enthusiasm, passion and noise.  It's a day to encourage and support from the warm up to the final whistle.  Come on City, we can do this. #Everforward

Prevailing breezy wind blowing into the T-End all game, second half gusting up to 20mph. Win the toss, attack the T-End second half.

In fantasy football land, my team has lost nine nil, easily beaten week before, waiting players to come back from injury, to give everyone a boost, as manager I would be busting a gut to get a one month loan in. Both for the team and fans.
Yet PG has done nothing.

So this season, the lack of signings in key areas and how he has chosen to spend the budget, up to you PG. If things no better in a month, then I think I will have lost faith in you.

Be interesting to see the reaction if we go one down today, hope it doesn't happen

(11-09-2021, 09:28 AM)Nigeglos Wrote:  In fantasy football land, my team has lost nine nil, easily beaten week before, waiting players to come back from injury, to give everyone a boost, as manager I would be busting a gut to get a one month loan in. Both for the team and fans.
Yet PG has done nothing.

So this season, the lack of signings in key areas and how he has chosen to spend the budget, up to you PG. If things no better in a month, then I think I will have lost faith in you.

Be interesting to see the reaction if we go one down today, hope it doesn't happen

PG has done nothing!?
Quite a statement. You know this how?

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Danny King’s partner has just into labour …

So he’s now not playing …

AP

(11-09-2021, 10:38 AM)Alex Petheram Wrote:  Danny King’s partner has just into labour …

So he’s now not playing …

AP
Good luck Danny & family, fingers crossed for a safe delivery.

Or an alternative view:
How could Groves not forsee this!!!