Curzon Ashton (H)

(11-09-2021, 10:16 AM)Daveangel Wrote:  PG has done nothing!?
Quite a statement. You know this how?
He has recruited the best back room staff in non league football,let's hope they score a couple today and get a clean sheet.

Good luck to you and yours Danny.

Good luck to Danny’s partner, himself and the kid. Lovely news.

Jordan Piggott has tweeted to say he’s out injured for a few weeks…

(11-09-2021, 11:44 AM)charlie Wrote:  Jordan Piggott has tweeted to say he’s out injured for a few weeks…
Can’t see him going very far in this game by releasing that kind of information through social media

(11-09-2021, 10:38 AM)Alex Petheram Wrote:  Danny King’s partner has just into labour …

So he’s now not playing …

AP

In the whole scheme of things that's good news and I wish them all the best. From todays match point of view, oh no. I think we might need some kind of miracle. Let's hope the wind picks up and blows one in. PG will certainly earn his corn if he pulls off a result today. Gonna support the team for 90 minutes, but things might get grumpy after that. Hope I'm wrong.

The CUBs (City Ugly Buggers Stand) (A club within a clubs club club)

Jake Cole passed fit- massive.
2 x new signings: Jordon Thompson, defender from Coventry, Armel Zola who j think is a defender from Sweden. Not sure if they were both registered in time, hope so.

Just had a hot dog. Credit where credit is due, it was absolutely delicious. Arrived at the delivery window quickly, wrapped in grease proof paper and was really bloody tasty. And the sauces are all available in squeezy bottles too. Well done Harvey’s Hot Food.

Utterly incompetent, border corrupt refereeing. I can’t believe what I’m watching.

(11-09-2021, 10:54 AM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  He has recruited the best back room staff in non league football,let's hope they score a couple today and get a clean sheet.

That's some claim to say that.

So, new players looked good and gray to have Coley back. We looked much better defensively and showed more steel. Was happy at 1:1 and would have taken a draw. The players on the pitch could have seen that out, but on comes McGilp, gives the ball away and before we know it it’s 2-1. Really poor decision to make a change. We sang our hearts out until that point, fully behind the team. Then PG made that change. “McGilp for Evans, you’re having a laugh”!

Dawson red carded in the after match melee I think. The referee was appalling, absolutely abysmal. Same offences by both teams - nothing for us, free kick for them. Young fouled in the box, nothing - they go up the other end & get a free kick, goal.
No defenders back, their keeper deliberately handballs- yellow. Should have been red. Disgrace.
Bloody lovely hotdog though.