Any forward

Danny King on fire but do we have an strikers for our 1st team this weekend? Would be great to hear from the club regarding current injuries.

From who though?
AP has been driven off the site by constant criticism so we now have silence where we had news, well done all the knockers and they know who they are.

(08-11-2021, 10:58 PM)Severnside Wrote:  From who though?
AP has been driven off the site by constant criticism so we now have silence where we had news, well done all the knockers and they know who they are.
Well said.

Also why would we give Farsley a heads up. Team should be known at 2pm on Saturday

I think that was their intention, they call themselves "loyal" supporters but they are not, if they were they wouldn't constantly undermine everything that was trying to be done.

While I don't consider myself a knocker, I do think that people should be free to say what they think here. It is an unofficial forum, not the clubs social medea account.

Discussion, debate and arguements are some of the good things about it.

Well Fab wants us to buy tickets.
Kev wants us to buy tickets.
Jordan wants us to buy tickets.
So I guess they’re playing.

I expect those posts were done with no knowledge of the team...

(08-11-2021, 11:15 PM)Lee Wrote:  Also why would we give Farsley a heads up. Team should be known at 2pm on Saturday
https://www.gloucestercityafc.com/post/p...y-celtic-h

I always check with Lee M what he does and doesn’t want to be shared ahead of the game. There not much point in posting anything earlier in the week because there’s still time for injuries etc to happen.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”