The City Open Forum
Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - Printable Version

+- The City Open Forum (https://thecityopenforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: The City Open Forum (https://thecityopenforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The COF (https://thecityopenforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player (/showthread.php?tid=1723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - Daveangel - 14-07-2023

Not to be confused with the official Club “Sponsor a Player” initiative here…

https://www.gloucestercityafc.com/commercial

The Supporters Trust will be giving fans an affordable chance to back your favourite player this season. For £60 you can sponsor their whole kit, or go £45 shirt, £15 shorts or £10 socks.
All players and management will be available, and sponsors will receive a personally signed  card, a personal thank you, and their undying appreciation. I’ll list the currently signed players and add to it as the squad grows. Dr Bob expressed an interest, but I’m not sure if it was for this or the Official Club one, so if you could confirm that would be great, and I’ll provisionally put you down for Joey P to stop anyone else snaffling him. 

Post on here to nab them and transfer your dough to the Supporters Trust here

Gloucester City Supporters Trust Ltd (it can say it doesn’t recognise the name but it’s because they’ve reduced the character limit so carry on and ignore it!)

Sort code - 090153

Account No - 89485489

1. Liam Armstrong - FS. - Dave Jones
3. Jamie Reckord - FS. - Heath Brewer
4. Tyrone Dufus
5. Spencer Hamilton - FS. Gordon Bendall
6. Elliott Durell 
7. Joe Parker - FS. - Dr Bob
8. Louis McGrory 
9. Danny Wright FS - Hit the North
10. Harry Williams - FS - Andrew Bick
11. Harry Pinchard - FS- Goughie
12. Felix Miles
13. Joe Hanks - FS - Kev & Harri Woodham
14. Ben Richards-Everton
15. Ethan Freemantle -
16. Ioan Richards - FS - Mark D
17. Harry Emmett
18. Kartell Dawkins - FS - Father Al Dawkins
19. Brendan Smalley
21. Zack Jeacock
31. Elliot Jones

Tim Flowers - FS. -The ST Board
Stuart Fleetwood -
Yan Klukowski -

RE: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - drbob - 14-07-2023

(14-07-2023, 05:07 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Not to be confused with the official Club “Sponsor a Player” initiative here…

The Supporters Trust will be giving fans an affordable chance to back your favourite player this season. For £60 you can sponsor their whole kit, or go £45 shirt, £15 shorts or £10 socks.
All players and management will be available, and sponsors will receive a personally signed  card, a personal thank you, and their undying appreciation. I’ll list the currently signed players and add to it as the squad grows. Dr Bob expressed an interest, but I’m not sure if it was for this or the Official Club one, so if you could confirm that would be great, and I’ll provisionally put you down for Joey P to stop anyone else snaffling him. 

Gloucester City Supporters Trust Ltd (it can say it doesn’t recognise the name but it’s because they’ve reduced the character limit so carry on and ignore it!)

Sort code - 090153

Account No - 89485489

1. Liam Armstrong - Full sp. - Dave Jones
3. Jamie Reckord
4. Tyrone Dufus
5. Spencer Hamilton - Full Sp. Gordon Bendall
6. Elliott Durell 
7. Joe Parker - Full sp. - Dr Bob
8. Louis McGrory 
9. Danny Wright
10. Harry Williams
11. Harry Pinchard
12. Felix Miles
13. Joe Hanks
17. Harry Emmett
21.Elliott Jones

Tim Flowers - Full so. -The ST Board
Stuart Fleetwood -
Yan Klukowski -
Yes, Dave it was this one, I was meaning - until I win the Euromillions, the official sponsorship deal is beyond this pensioner's means  Tongue

RE: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - Daveangel - 14-07-2023

Cool! Smile

RE: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - Neil - 14-07-2023

It should be £7.50 for the socks considering that they've got no feet.

Daveangel - Daveangel - 14-07-2023

(14-07-2023, 05:37 PM)Neil Wrote:  It should be £7.50 for the socks considering that they've got no feet.

I don’t know why they’re even called socks anymore. They used to be called leg warmers!

RE: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - HeathBrewer - 14-07-2023

(14-07-2023, 05:07 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Not to be confused with the official Club “Sponsor a Player” initiative here…

Sort code - 090153

Account No - 89485489

1. Liam Armstrong - Full sp. - Dave Jones
3. Jamie Reckord
4. Tyrone Dufus
5. Spencer Hamilton - Full Sp. Gordon Bendall
6. Elliott Durell 
7. Joe Parker - Full sp. - Dr Bob
8. Louis McGrory 
9. Danny Wright
10. Harry Williams
11. Harry Pinchard
12. Felix Miles
13. Joe Hanks
17. Harry Emmett
21.Elliott Jones

Tim Flowers - Full so. -The ST Board
Stuart Fleetwood -
Yan Klukowski -
Go ahead and add me Dave. You will probably have to talk me through how to get it paid, but you can pick a player or coach for me. If someone on the Board has a PayPal account, I can get the money in that way.

Can PayPal me and I’ll sort it. We can do in our Twitter DM chats! Smile
Who would you like?
Go on, choose someone!

RE: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - HeathBrewer - 14-07-2023

Stuart Fleetwood Full, please... changed my mind... make it Jamie Reckord with a full.

Consider it done!

RE: Supporters Trust Sponsor a Player - Kevin - 15-07-2023

Me and Harri - Joe Hanks - Full please 

Will transfer funds this morning