The City Open Forum
Gateshead away - Printable Version

+- The City Open Forum (https://thecityopenforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: The City Open Forum (https://thecityopenforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The COF (https://thecityopenforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Gateshead away (/showthread.php?tid=852)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gateshead away - Prorsum Semper - 24-09-2021

I see the players will be training at the Sunderland academy this evening/tommorow, sounds like AP has called in a favour with Jamie Mac there,sure it will be a great experience as their training facilities were excellent from what I saw the Netflix series.

Last time this fixture was played was the first game after Rowe and Asante left and Carline refused to play due to his damaged toe nail,AP was on the bench with JC(managing)and Dan King played the full 90,Daly or McClure didn't play I don't think and we didn't create any chances but neither did they,we ended up losing 1-0 with a goal in minute 80 from a goalkeeper error from the England youth international.
Would take a draw tommorow but I think we will get a win (1-2) with King and McClure scoring,we have some pace in defence now and key players back( hopefully Tommy OS aswell)maybe/hopefully Gateshead under estimate us going on league form but we still have good players so we shouldn't be written off just yet.

Come on City!!

RE: Gateshead away - Tigermatty 2.0 - 24-09-2021

Famous last words but I’m feeling optimistic

RE: Gateshead away - OldDirtyGlasses - 24-09-2021

Bernard to score

RE: Gateshead away - Alex Petheram - 24-09-2021

(24-09-2021, 06:11 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  I see the players will be training at the Sunderland academy this evening/tommorow, sounds like AP has called in a favour with Jamie Mac there,sure it will be a great experience as their training facilities were excellent from what I saw the Netflix series.

You are correct Smile

Sunderland have been excellent, we’ve been pampered up here today, unbelievable facility and want an unbelievable club, everyone has been first class!!

AP

RE: Gateshead away - Prorsum Semper - 24-09-2021

GK-Cole
RB-Zola
CB-Jordon
CB-Leadbitter
LB-Galvin
LM-King
CM-Sheaf
CM-Dawson
RM-Young
AM-Mensah
CF-MCclure

When Robert y Tommy are back,it's going to be a headache for the manager,How can he leave King out? Mensah will give us an attacking threat if playing asa 10 with MM and we knowxhe can score goals.

RE: Gateshead away - Tigermatty 2.0 - 24-09-2021

Be surprised if Corey Jordan doesn’t start

RE: Gateshead away - RJS - 24-09-2021

(24-09-2021, 07:30 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  GK-Cole
RB-Zola
CB-Jordon
CB-Leadbitter
LB-Galvin
LM-King
CM-Sheaf
CM-Dawson
RM-Young
AM-Mensah
CF-MCclure

When Robert y Tommy are back,it's going to be a headache for the manager,How can he leave King out? Mensah will give us an attacking threat if playing asa 10 with MM and we knowxhe can score goals.
Galvin out for Corey Jordan for me with Leadbitter moving to lb.

RE: Gateshead away - Prorsum Semper - 24-09-2021

True I forgot we have 2 Jordan's, Has Corey Jordon ever played LB,not convinced by Galvin?

RE: Gateshead away - Kengreen - 24-09-2021

Yeah Cory Jordon cb ,Leadbitter rb , zola on the bench. Alex said in the official programme last week he was signing a striker this week, did it happen?

RE: Gateshead away - Ray Tango - 24-09-2021

Anyone want a programme tomorrow?