Forest Green Rovers Home shirt, (2021/22).

[attachment=163] [attachment=162] 
Forest Green Rovers have unveiled there New 2021/22 Home shirt. The one shirt is made from coffee grounds and recycled plastic. While the other shirt is made from 50% recycled plastic.

(28-05-2021, 02:06 PM)Andrew B Wrote:    
Forest Green Rovers have unveiled there New 2021/22 Home shirt. The one shirt is made from coffee grounds and recycled plastic. While the other shirt is made from 50% recycled plastic.
One shirt is produced with Bamboo.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Hope they all get eaten by pandas.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

The eco-credentials are seriously impressive and I think it's great (also unique). But the digital download is a bit stupid. Why would you pay £10 to have your head put on a shirt and have it as a photo when you could buy a physical copy? Ridiculous.

" The great thing about clothes made from coffee grounds is that they reportedly deter odours. Very useful, you might imagine, after a dozen beers and a curry, or during a penalty shoot out.

Or if you just stink.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

[attachment=164]

Inter Milan have a 4th Kit for next season. I did think that having a 3rd Kit seemed excessive. Then I could see the reason for having one.

Bit of a difference between former Champions League winners Inter Milan and us, who didn't have a phone number until a year ago. (Not knocking what you're saying because I agree, 4th kits are ridiculous)

But, I quite like that, and teams seem to be using 4th kits as a bit of a special like that one. It wouldn't sell well for us because we don't have enough fans to have 4 kits (hence the Inter can get away with it) but I wonder what it would look like if we morphed kits from the past 20 years into one like they've done there.

We've gone for a 3rd kit next season for the first time in a good few years, but it's more of a thank you kit than anything else. It's got the names of those season ticket holders (such as yours truly) on the shirts.

Typical sappy C********m thing to do

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Bit of a difference between former Champions League winners Inter Milan and us, who didn't have a phone number until a year ago. (Not knocking what you're saying because I agree, 4th kits are ridiculous)

But, I quite like that, and teams seem to be using 4th kits as a bit of a special like that one. It wouldn't sell well for us because we don't have enough fans to have 4 kits (hence the Inter can get away with it) but I wonder what it would look like if we morphed kits from the past 20 years into one like they've done there.[/quote]

Our 4th Kit may look something like this?