League Table Ladders

Once upon a time, when computers only existed on Thunderbirds and Sky was the place full of bugs and birds, a young football fans life revolved around a plastic football, The Big Match highlights on Sunday afternoon, comics and the Shoot League Table ladder.  Happy Days.

Today I came across this:

Look what I found on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/12464293...hare_v4_lx

Order placed. A winter of nostalgia awaits. 

Anybody else remember these back in the day?

I'll be well chuffed if the League One table looks like it does in that main picture at the end of the season.

(01-07-2022, 09:35 PM)Si Robin Wrote:  I'll be well chuffed if the League One table looks like it does in that main picture at the end of the season.
Not too sure if FGR would be too happy. You would have done well to finish above Derby, if the table ended like that, Derby would certainly have some work to do. Wycombe Wanderers would certainly have done well finishing top of the league, above Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton Athletic, Portsmouth etc. 
 My other Team Arsenal would have done well, finishing 3rd, above Tottenham and Chelsea. Not sure that will happen for real.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

If I remember they used to come in Shoot magazine at the start of each season, used to keep them up to date all through the season, sadly in the 60's my favourite league team, Stockport County, were always bottom of Div 4.