Ever met an ex pro?

Anyone ever had a chat with an ex pro?
Ive seen Glen Hoddle,Nigel Spackman and Dave Beasent eating in a restaurant where I live but didn’t talk to them,then a few years later saw Dave Beasent in a bar and had a good chat with him,top bloke really down to earth,was no surprise that his son was popular with you guys if he was as sound as his old man.

I see Glen Hoddle regularly he lives by my missus brother in Bourne End in Maidenhead never spoke to him mind you.
Had a drunken chat with Tony Adams on the train back from Paddington once by all accounts I’m told?

I was fortunate to go to Pride of Britain last year through work. I got to meet Giggs, Lampard, Phil Neville, Kamara and Allardyce.
Kamara and Allardyce were really nice and friendly but Giggs, Lampard and Phil Neville not so much. Phil couldn’t even be bothered to stand up for a photo!

(27-06-2020, 12:00 AM)Ray Tango Wrote:  I see Glen Hoddle regularly he lives by my missus brother in Bourne End in Maidenhead never spoke to him mind you.
Had a drunken chat with Tony Adams on the train back from Paddington once by all accounts I’m told?

I bumped into Tony Adams at a services on the M6 once on the way back from an away game - a genuinely nice guy.  Had plenty of time for our whole minibus of people even though he was only stopping for a bite to eat.

I was lucky enough to meet Bill Shankly at Lilleshall, obviously a long time ago.

I met Paolo Rossi as a kid and got his autograph. 

Couldn't understand a word he said.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Not in the same stratosphere but there was a fella who played for Swindon, Bristol City and Brentford among others who worked at our place for a few months. He was fucking huge. Didn't speak much. Matt something, centre half.

Sorry, off-topic. Met Emma Jesson (ITV Weather Presenter) at the Three Counties Show a few years ago. Spoke to her briefly, got a Signed Photograph.
Another off-topic one. Saw Prince Andrew at Gloucester Cross. He was visiting an Outfitters Shop above Vodafone. After coming out of this Shop, he was talking to the crowd. Took some photos of him quite close to us. He was going on to the Docks afterwards. They have a good Pizza Express.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Was he sweating?

Was Glenn Hoddle sweating?

(27-06-2020, 02:35 PM)Neil Wrote:  Was he sweating?

Was Glenn Hoddle sweating?
When Prince Andrew was in the shop, I noticed looking up at the windows, there were Camera Lights on. When he came outside, did not notice any sweat. Perhaps he was given nice questions.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.