Ex fans ?where are they now .?

Don't Mann t-end hot dog man - 
Little Abdel  last seen driving bus,ex in Gloucester
Lofty watts
Derek Dobbins ex city councillor
Ginger Richardson last seen at c*******h bus station
Micky  A porter at G H R
All remembered and original members of the T - END  mid 1965 _66?

(01-07-2020, 02:15 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Don't Mann t-end hot dog man - 
Little Abdel  last seen driving bus,ex in Gloucester
Lofty watts
Derek Dobbins ex city councillor
Ginger Richardson last seen at c*******h bus station
Micky  A porter at G H R
All remembered and original members of the T - END  mid 1965 _66?
Please if any one remembers  more from that time or knows if they are still with us or there wear about we might be tween us get them back for the first game and of course have area wets?

What About the Spragg's, hope to see them back at MP, i know that travelling was to far at Evesham

(01-07-2020, 02:58 PM)GME Wrote:  What About the Spragg's, hope to see them back at MP, i know that travelling was to far at Evesham
Was that Ken spaggs  lads? I think I remember them.
 The  one &only  Rich Goddard still supporting
 Martin Burt Still supporting
Dave Hammond Both still supporting
John Hammond  I know John was in the T End because he was going to arrest me? He  was only training to be a copper then .

There was a rumour that Fred West popped to a game in the late 80’s

(01-07-2020, 07:08 PM)Ray Tango Wrote:  There was a rumour that Fred West popped to a game in the late 80’s
Na it was because I belted a certain Welsh supporter from a club in the valleys starting with a Mer and ending er I belted over his head after he took the p**s out of my accent, trouble was John was stood behind me in the queue waiting for a cup of tea + a hot dog in the tend the thing was I still  had me crash helmet in my hand  ops? Silly me. 

PS Dave rose had abed sit next to mine when I lived in Stroud road,didn't talk to her much  but she kept the bathroom spot less she called her self Mandy?

(01-07-2020, 07:08 PM)Ray Tango Wrote:  There was a rumour that Fred West popped to a game in the late 80’s

I find it really strange that until now I hadn't wondered whether any of the Wests populated the T-End. 

Did they really?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Yeah, I seen him personally at the pic & mix counter at Woolworths before Sittingbourne at home in 1993 in his City scarf. My mates second cousin from down the road who knows Karen from the cul de sac says the scarf in question is still in the evidence locker!!

Wow what a memory

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

A little more up to date what happened to Drakey and Adam, last time I saw them was when we were painting the chicken run just before the floods . Another regular was Sandra although she wasn't painting the chicken run, like to see them all back when we get home.

Let's hope he didn't go down to meadow park  one night and dig a hole in the pitch,because the cops would have to did a bloody deep hole now to find any thing ? Ask John Hammond.