Stadium Update 28th June

I have

Only been to one live Spanish evening game, and they definitely had lights at Malaga vs Real Madrid!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

My team play in the Spanish 3rd division on Sunday a afternoon and on BH,some games in the winter will get the lights put on about 10 mins from the end but that’s not a game under the lights for me.
La liga and second division has night games due to the tv money and yes Niel there are artificial and Futbol sala pitches with lights but there used by the public mainly.

(04-07-2020, 07:29 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Only been to one live Spanish evening game, and they definitely had lights at Malaga vs Real Madrid!
You did well to get tickets for that,must have been 100€ + ?
In general though Spanish football is a lot cheaper to watch than back home.

(05-07-2020, 01:22 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  My team play in the Spanish 3rd division on Sunday a afternoon and on BH,some games in the winter will get the lights put on about 10 mins from the end but that’s not a game under the lights for me.
La liga and second division has night games due to the tv money and yes Niel there are artificial and Futbol sala pitches with lights but there used by the public mainly.

I paid £15 euros to watch Real Mallorca v Seville back in 2006 and Lanzarote CD in 2004 which was £5 euros or something stupid like that. Went to lloret back in late August last year and looked at going to Barcelona v Betis from the town on a local bus which was cheap enough but tickets for me and my lad were just short of 200 euros and that was in the top tier!

(05-07-2020, 01:38 PM)Ray Tango Wrote:  I paid £15 euros to watch Real Mallorca v Seville back in 2006 and Lanzarote CD in 2004 which was £5 euros or something stupid like that. Went to lloret back in late August last year and looked at going to Barcelona v Betis from the town on a local bus which was cheap enough but tickets for me and my lad were just short of 200 euros and that was in the top tier!
That sounds about right,if you have a season ticket in la liga you have access to every game except the Barca and Madrid game.I have a box (not luxury) and I pay 140€ with 12 others every year,when we were in the second division the cheapest entrance was a tenner,cheap compared to to the UK.
I still prefer British football though.

(05-07-2020, 01:45 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  That sounds about right,if you have a season ticket in la liga you have access to every game except the Barca and Madrid game.I have a box (not luxury) and I pay 140€ with 12 others every year,when we were in the second division the cheapest entrance was a tenner,cheap compared to to the UK.
I still prefer British football though.
Yeah the prices for Barca and Madrid seem astronomical...always wanted to do Real Madrid when before they become proper corporate and their fans were crazy same as Barca with the Boixos Nois we were in one of their bars in Caella the night they pipped Madrid to the league it was crazy now it just looks crap on tv.

(05-07-2020, 01:22 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  My team play in the Spanish 3rd division on Sunday a afternoon and on BH,some games in the winter will get the lights put on about 10 mins from the end but that’s not a game under the lights for me.

Thanks Prorsum semper for that?What are your team called and what sort of football come paired to say con north?

I

It certainly wasn't cheap!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.