Maldon & Tiptree

I see it will be played behind closed doors owing to their Covid level. Will it be streamed ? 

Also I’m sure AP said half the gate receipts go to the visitors and the home team pay the visitors travel expenses- hope we win for the prize money or we won’t make anything.

(17-12-2020, 01:51 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  I see it will be played behind closed doors owing to their Covid level. Will it be streamed ? 

Also I’m sure AP said half the gate receipts go to the visitors and the home team pay the visitors travel expenses- hope we win for the prize money or we won’t make anything.

£4.500 for the winner's + free travel up to the midlands? Still worth going for I think.
 If we win on the day and keep injury free and get a step closer to the final that's got to be good for the club and fan's.
If the winning streak goes on,thats a good  habit to have.

Why don’t they asked the game to be played at our place if we can have fans they will make more money.

We've offered to stream the game btw, but nothing confirmed yet

(17-12-2020, 05:29 PM)Lee Wrote:  We've offered to stream the game btw, but nothing confirmed yet

Brilliant

(17-12-2020, 03:59 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  £4.500 for the winner's + free travel up to the midlands? Still worth going for I think.
 If we win on the day and keep injury free and get a step closer to the final that's got to be good for the club and fan's.
If the winning streak goes on,thats a good  habit to have.
The Midlands? Surely the only way to get to M&T is Essex?

They have had a great set of results, only losing this season to a Football League side. They are in the habit of winning, and that gives you an edge.

Not loads of goals, and shared around a bit. Will be a good test, but think we will have just about enough.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

I hope they won’t be rubbing ‘Salt’ in our wounds after they get a bit ‘Jammy’

(17-12-2020, 05:01 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Why don’t they asked the game to be played at our place if we can have fans they will make more money.

As if they are going to give home advantage up. Telford tried that one in the previous round and Coleshill said no. Maldon aren't going to want to travel all the way from Essex to Gloucester if they don't have to.

(17-12-2020, 06:36 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  The Midlands? Surely the only way to get to M&T is Essex?

Sorry about that thinking of Tipton?  Any way they pay,and its a lot more Mile's to Essex's?