City players who have appeared in Hollywood Blockbusters

(16-05-2020, 08:30 PM)MeadowClark Wrote:  Not a City player or a blockbuster but Chris Todd appeared in a film called Meet Again. Here’s the trailer :

https://youtu.be/-hM4DejxonA

That's impressive!

I thought he was more like a country boy - he's far more like John Denver than Richard Coles

David Webb and Tom Webb in Spiderman 1 & 2.
Luke Prince in 'Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves'. (With an appearance by Tom King). 
Tom Webb also starring in 'I am Legend'.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(27-05-2020, 10:04 PM)Andrew B Wrote:  Luke Prince in 'Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves'.

Nope, Rob Coldray is a dead ringer for Christian Slater

https://www.tigerroar.co.uk/robcoldray.php

Rob coldray ?that's a blast from the past for me. Saw him score. One of his last goals for city at bath city?? Areal cracker of a shot and in the same game as bobby Weston..remember bobby running around the center circle shouting To another city player ( bobby Anderson) bobby their chasing me their chasing me ,I remember just cracking up with laughing? Bob wetson was a great talent that we lost to early.

Just remembered something about bobby Weston, we were waiting all waiting for bobby on the coach fans and team at Horton. Road when one of the team shouted,here comes the daft bugger?he was going that fast coming Up the slope at Horton rd it was obvious he was not be able to stop.everyone on the coach watched Bob shoot though the chain link fence.to a man we were all pisssing our selfs and cracking up.Bob to be fair got out of his car got his kit locked his car got on the coach said morning lads and got his paper out?class pure class..

Boy could that kid play,he was the same build as besty could keep the the ball and dribble as good as besty?how he never got snapped up was probably not because of lack of. talent,but his fatal accident at young age.I remember bobby wetson with fond memories with. His curly fair hair running the centre circle at bath and that memory will stay with me for ever. A loverly young man and a talent.