Trialists

So watching a couple of the videos popped up by the media team and comments from the gaffer. Does anyone know who any of our trialists are?

Apparently, Matt McClure stuck a picture up to identify one of them on IG?

I'm guessing 2 of them are Tommilson and Martinez but their not being classed as trialists as they are waiting for a club to come in for them,He said some of the trialists were from last year,or that's how I understood it.
Wish I had IG now to have a look!

I thought one of the signings was a familiar face?
Unless I've missed something only two announced as signed on to date can hardly be called a familiar face?

The video includes Pablo Martinez & Lucas Tomlinson as well as Keiran Phillips, Phillips was released from Bristol Rovers he spent a good part of last season on loan at Swindon Supermarine and scored a fair few.

Assuming Tomlinson & Phillips sign that would give us 5 forwards King,Mitford, Tomlinson, Phillips & McClure

Hopefully there's a decent left wing back hiding from view or is there a cunning plan to use the likes of Jack Hill there?

(02-07-2022, 12:07 PM)Isaac Wrote:  The video includes Pablo Martinez & Lucas Tomlinson as well as Keiran Phillips, Phillips was released from Bristol Rovers he spent a good part of last season on loan at Swindon Supermarine and scored a fair few.

Assuming Tomlinson & Phillips sign that would give us  5 forwards King,Mitford, Tomlinson, Phillips & McClure
We haven't managed to get a player like Phillips before that has scored a lot at a lower level,I hope we have taken a punt on him,How many times has that happened at other clubs and the player moves on for a good fee?it always seems to happen to other clubs and not us.

Without trawling thru the COF hasn’t Phillips been mentioned with AN other as being linked with the Club?

(02-07-2022, 01:21 PM)Pims manager again Wrote:  Without trawling thru the COF hasn’t Phillips been mentioned with AN other as being linked with the Club?
Yes by the poster related to Hilbert,I take it that Tommilson hasn't signed for Yeovil either as someone had heard.

Is Tommilson related to Tomlinson by any chance? ?

(02-07-2022, 02:37 PM)Severnside Wrote:  Is Tommilson related to Tomlinson by any chance? ?
First Cousin, Tommilson is better than Tomlinson!